Receive the simplest and most effective tools for:
- Creating your Action Plan
- Dealing with Failure
- Coping with Pressure and Changes!
Understand why sometimes pressure, failure, and changes aren’t such a bad thing for us.
The course aim is to impart tools for dealing with the less pleasant aspects of our journey, realizing our action plan, and our desired fulfillment.
Among the Topics:
- What is My Action Plan, and How Can it be Achieved Optimally?
- Handling Changes: What are the Rules of Change on Our Path to our Desired Reality?
- Why is it Difficult for us to Initiate, and What Can Be Done about This?
- How to Cope with Failure?
- Dealing with Pressure
- What is the Friendly Side of Pressure? And More…
This is experienced through:
- Exercises and Activities
- Innovative Theories
Once you have experienced the program firsthand, you will receive training on how to independently impart these tools to your students and children, to help them accept themselves for who they are, believe in themselves, and fulfill their potential, on the way to being Simply Me…
Goals and Objectives:
The goals of this course are to:
- Comprehend the nature, purpose, and benefits of composing a personal action plan both in and out of the classroom.
- Receive tools for identifying each participant’s current situation versus the desired situation and how this gap can be bridged to prepare an action plan, for teachers and students.
- Acquire a rich and varied toolbox for handling changes. Understanding all the aspects of change and receiving the change rules for performing the action plan optimally, through games, exercises, stories, and activities for class work, group work, one-on-one work, and individual work.
- Recognize how failure can actually strengthen the skills of tenacity and self-confidence through understanding that on the way to success you have to pass through failure and how to handle failure optimally in the classroom and elsewhere.
- Understand how to handle pressure situations properly, to build a classroom culture in which students accept themselves as they are, with the good and the less good, with self-confidence, understanding that in order to construct an action plan we have to recognize both sides of pressure and learn to treat it as a friend.
- Empower the teacher as a person, as a professional, and as a parent, and then apply and adapt the material for the younger generation, to empower children and students through games, exercises, activities, stories, and innovative theories.
- Appreciate that cultivating the skills to handle pressure situations is an ongoing process that requires regular practice in and out of the classroom.
Simply wonderful! The Simply Me model enables both us and our kids and students to meet our targets and goals and to progress step by step toward the destination!
The course makes things organized and provides me with tools for helping all those I work with (and of course myself…) to achieve the targets and goals and to realize dreams…
I myself work with people to change what needs to be changed, and now, thanks to this course, I have more practical tools to implement, with my collogues, my students, and my own children!
The most significant insight I’m taking with me from this course is not to be afraid of failure, because those who don’t do don’t make mistakes!
The course was fascinating… It gave practical advice how not to be afraid of new things, to believe in ourselves, and just roll up our sleeves and start doing!
As someone with a learning disability, the topic of setting goals and fixing times for achieving them is the weakest link for me. It’s hard for me to plan in advance and it’s hard for me to meet a schedule. Thank you for such important tools. I certainly intend to use them.