The Top 5 Areas of Interest Today’s Students Share – Part B
If your student is interested in music, start finding out:
- The names of his favorite bands.
- The singers she most identifies with.
- His favorite music styles.
- The most viewed clips on the net.
If your students is interested in fashion, start finding out:
- Her favorite brands.
- The best fashion designers in his eyes.
- Her favorite fashion styles.
- What style he doesn’t like.
If your student is interested in sports, start finding out:
- His favorite sport.
- The sport(s) she is good at.
- His favorite team.
- A sports player she is a fan of, if at all.
If your student is interested in technology, start to find out:
- What interests her most about technology.
- The innovations he is most excited about.
- The sites she like to surf on the web.
- Who his friends are on Facebook.
If your student is interested in social interaction, start finding out:
- Who are his really good friends. (Those he feels good with, not just those he hangs out with.)
- Who are in the circle of friends she does hangs out with.
- What he does when he goes out.
- Where she goes.
- The hobbies she shares with her friends.
If you don’t know the answers to some of the questions, then get to work. Start to open your eyes, ears, and mouth - and ask questions!
It’s never too late...
Taken from our accredited online course for teachers:
The Freedom to Be Me.
For more details about our Online Graduate Continuing Education Courses for Teachers click here.