A Fun Homework Assignment to Help Your Students Find Their Dominant Strengths
Ask your students to interview three people they are close to (their parents, friends…).
And ask them the following 3 simple, but powerful questions:
- What are my most dominant strengths?
- When do I most express them?
- If I were to appear on the cover of a magazine, which magazine would it be and what would be written about me in the magazine?
This is a fun homework assignment and your students will feel on top of the world when they get the answers.
And wait... we’re still not finished, there are two important instructions:
- First, tell them not to argue with the answers they get. Accept the compliment and just say thank you!
- Second, tell them to see which answers surprise them and which do not. It’s never too late to understand something new about yourself!
Taken from our accredited online course for teachers:
The Freedom to Be Me.
For more details about our Online Graduate Continuing Education Courses for Teachers click here.