5 Ways to Identify That Your Students Express Their Strengths
A child who expresses his strengths in his life is a child who:
- is calm (because he does what he is good at).
- is motivated and takes initiative.
(The reason being that he has something burning in his bones, he has a reason to get up in the morning!)
- communicates well with his environment.
- deals well with disappointment and failure.
- copes well with social problems.
Taken from our accredited online course for teachers:
The Freedom to Be Me.
For more details about our Online Graduate Continuing Education Courses for Teachers click here.