Simply Me Masters
Middle School SEL Program (Grades 7-9),
44 Hours, In-Person and Distance Teaching Optimized
An annual SEL program teaching how to be Simply Me using 6 simple and fascinating Keys,
conforming to the 5 areas of the international CASEL Model.
Through an interactive reading experience, group work, developing original products,
and shared facilitation, the participants experience the development of social-emotional skills,
acquire ways of handling a variety of social situations, nurture a sense of efficacy and faith in themselves,
while identifying and expressing the individual voice of each person.
Experiencing and Applying SEL According to the 6 Keys of the Simply Me Modelconforming with the 5 Areas of the CASEL Model
3 Stages of the Simply Me Masters Program
(for each Key studied)
Mixed interactive reading
Individual and/or in groups reading, of the Simply Me book series.
Creative thinking, brainstorming, and developing a range of products and activities in the area of social-emotional learning, based on free choice.
Facilitation and presentation
Facilitation and presentation of the products to the group, whether the class or the whole school.
The students are those who learn, experience, and teach the Simply Me Model’s Keys to their peers.
Among the topics:
- Finding our personal voice, strengths, and personal values.
- Changing the discourse on social networks.
- Handling violence and ostracism.
- Handling stressful and uncertain situations.
- Handling failure.
- Assertiveness and handling social pressure.
- Body language and charisma.
- Optimism versus pessimism.
- True friendship and social popularity.
- Telling tales versus reporting.
- And much more…
Middle School Students receive:
- 1 year full access.
- The 'Surviving Junior High' interactive book series, by Orly Katz.
- Dozens of interactive quizzes and self-passed assessment tools for individual diagnosis and mapping.
- A personal documentation journal: Simply Me – Writing About Me.
- 1 year full access.
- The Simply Me Masters – Train the Trainer Webinar.
- The 'Surviving Junior High' interactive book series, by Orly Katz
- The Digital Simply Me - Teacher’s Kit for Junior High School Students (Vol 1-6).
- Family support resources.
- PD opportunities.
- Ongoing Implementation.
- Admin Guide
- 24/7/365 Technical Support.
What Teachers and Educators have to say about our Programs:
This should be compulsory for all teachers! I'm already sad that it's over... and I'm already registering for the next course
Thank you very much all for the tools and ideas you gave us over the sessions... for the wealth of techniques, exercises, and stories... for your empowering and thought-provoking instruction.
This is the third course I'm taking with Simply Me, and I always get the same feeling: The feeling of receiving so much essential and useful information that helps me so much in my work and in life in general! Well done!
Orly, your presence in the education system and in general is not only essential, but air for breathing!
Thank you for an instructive, enriching, and inspiring course that made me wait with anticipation every week for the next session to be uploaded to the site!