Among the topics, we will:
- See whether we’ve lost the ability to listen, and up to what age we need to be listened to.
- Reveal the miracle that happens when we listen to our kids, to our students, and to everyone who’s important to us.
- Understand the number one enemy that prevents us from truly listening.
- See what Gift Listening is, and receive 6 Rules of Thumb for Giving a Precious Gift.
- Learn 2 simple and effective techniques for weakening our judgement muscle and strengthening our listening muscle.
- Receive 3 exercises to increase our presence and use our senses in the here and now.
- Receive 7 simple exercises for the Listening Week, to work with ourselves, our family members, our kids, and our students, to strengthen our listening muscle and communication skills, adapted for both in-person and remote learning.