How to be Assertive and Stay Simply Me
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-3
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- See what assertiveness is and how to set boundaries.
- Learn the 3 Stages of the ASSERT Method for Assertive Behavior.
- Receive 8 techniques for expressing ourselves assertively.
- Understand the crucial role of our tone of voice in assertiveness.
- Learn two tricks for when we call our kids and they don’t respond.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for shaping the desired reality, our own, our kids and our students, adapted for both in person and remote learning.