The Secrets of Effective Networking
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-7
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Understand why it’s important to create new connections and the influence of first impressions.
- Hear a true story that happened to me with Al Gore, the former US Vice President, and how this is connected with the Art of Networking.
- See the 4 Steps to Effective Networking, our common mistakes, and why it’s so hard for us to network.
- Identify what’s most important to do when interacting with another person.
- Hear the ideal response when we fall silent, and how to conduct small talk properly.
- Check whether the internet provides a sufficient solution for forming social connections.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for shaping the desired reality, our own, our kids and our students, adapted for both in person and remote learning.