Among the topics, we will:
- See why it’s important to live in peace with our entire emotional scale.
- Discover what types of emotions exist and how exactly they work.
- Learn the role of negative emotions in our life. What’s the connection between them and harming our self-value?
- Understand why we get angry and how to channel this to raise our self-value.
- Learn the good side of anger and how to channel anger to contribute to the environment.
- See why it’s important to reduce the duration and intensity of anger and the big secret for moderating anger.
- Discover the optimal ratio between negative and positive emotions that we should feel in order to be happy.
- Learn how to STOP difficult emotions and change them through a simple 4-step technique for behavior with people with whom we are angry.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for shaping the desired reality, our own, our kids and our students, adapted for both in person and remote learning.