The Art of Giving from the Heart
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-53
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Hear about a study: Does money buy happiness?
- Learn about the Giving Circle, and whether even those who don’t have much should give.
- See the origin of the word charity and hear about a fascinating study: What’s the true reason for people donating money?
- Learn about the Giving Model and the types of giving that exist.
- Get to know 6 amazing, completely ordinary kids who changed the world.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for shaping the desired reality, our own, our kids and our students, adapted for both in person and remote learning.