Use Your Mentality to Build Your Reality
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-64
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Hear the thrilling story of former basketball player, Moran Samuel, who was completely healthy until suddenly, in the middle of her life, following a spinal cord stroke, she found herself half paralyzed.
- Understand the origin of our negative thoughts.
- Learn the VIP Thoughts Method for changing our attitude and controlling intrusive thoughts.
- See what parents of a kid finishing the first grade prepared and how they changed their son’s perspective and increased his self-confidence.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for handling change, both our own and of our kids and students, adapted for both in person and remote learning.