Dealing with Unexpected Situations: Violence and Ostracism
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-32
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- See whether bullied kids are “asking for it”.
- Learn the 5 questions to divert the flames from the bullied kids, and how we as educators can help with this.
- Reveal who the parties are that are regularly involved in ostracism and the significant role they play in perpetuating violence and bullying.
- Understand why the audience cooperates with the attacker, from Milgram’s fascinating experiment.
- Hear about Jane Elliott’s Blue Eyes Experiment and be shocked by the results.
- Learn about a fascinating study: How to Influence Kids’ Social Popularity.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for handling violence and ostracism, adapted for both in person and remote learning.