Peer Pressure and Happiness
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-69
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Discover how social pressure influences us and our happiness level.
- Hear about a simple prank that took place in an elevator, but had far-reaching results…
- Be exposed to a study that examines whether our memories can be influenced by social pressure.
- See how social pressure affects monkeys.
- Check whether social pressure has a positive side, and whether it can also improve our lives.
- Understand how kids’ social popularity can be influenced. For ourselves the adults, and our kids and students.
- Receive games, stories, studies, exercises, and activities for practicing, training, and improving our happiness level both in person and remote teaching.