Among the topics, we will:
- Understand what is stress, and what are the main causes of stress in private life and at work?
- Learn what type we are in relation to stress.
- Understand what things people aim for during their lives.
- Learn the Eisenhower Urgent/Important Matrix.
- Practice the exercise: What makes me stressed personally? What do all the things that make us all stressed have in common?
- Perform relaxation exercises to reduce our stress and our kids’ stress.
- Understand how can we make stress into our friend and how can stress make us more social.
- Receive a range of stories, exercises, and activities for handling stressful situations, both our own and of our kids and students, adapted for both in person and remote learning.