Optimal Facilitation- Everyone Can Do It: Acquired Qualities and Skills
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-18
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Hear about a fascinating study for identifying outstanding lecturers.
- Get to know various approaches and opinions about who is a good facilitator/teacher.
- Learn the 4 types of facilitators according to the 3 Conditions Model for Group Facilitation.
- Reveal the 6 acquired skills of good facilitators, based on my personal experience.
- Identify what sort of facilitator we are.
- Receive our comfort scroll, which teaches us how to feel comfortable with the uncomfortable…
- Receive exercises, games, activities, and stories on this topic, for both teachers and students, adapted for both in person and remote teaching.