Dealing with Unexpected Situations-Facilitating (2 Simply Me Events)
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-65
- Formats : Online
The session is divided into two parts:
Part A: Simply Me event for students, to strengthen connection
and cohesion - We will:
- Play the Foot Stepping Battle and see how to end any argument with a win-win situation.
- Play Sea-Land, about true friendship.
- Fill in the friendship pact together.
- Practice an exercise called my Slip-Up.
- Learn how to be supportive using the Strengths on the Back game.
Part B: Simply Me event for parents and kids, to strengthen
connections and for deep acquaintance - We will:
- Play a trivia game with parents and kids.
- See the things that each one doesn’t understand about the other.
- Finish with: This is My Secret (20 questions in 4 minutes).