Exercises, Riddles, Questionnaires: Toolbox for Managing an Intriguing Session
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-68
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Understand the difference between an exercise and a game, and learn all about the art of opening exercises.
- Receive and experience a vast range of exercises for self introduction, for presenting the topic, for first acquaintance, for deeper acquaintance.
- Analyze the power of riddles and questionnaires and learn about the 4 types of questionnaires that exist, when to use each type, and how to compose fascinating questionnaires to suit the group size and target audience.
- Receive 3 techniques for using various tactical aides to perform cool and creative exercises with everything around us!
- Discover the great secret for achieving listening, communication, and sharing for everything we’ve learned here.
- Receive games, exercises, activities, stories, and fascinating theories on this topic, adapted for both in person and remote teaching.