The Great Secrets of Optimal Group Facilitation
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-42
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Discover the Three Conditions Model for Group Facilitation, for leading an optimal session/lesson/workshop, both in person and remotely.
- Learn the 3 basic conditions for effective communication, to convey any message in a fascinating, moving, and exciting manner.
- Reveal the three crucial questions we have to ask ourselves to raise our self-confidence, to listen, and to internalize the message of our students and our own kids.
- Hear stories, ask riddles, and practice exercises to internalize the message experientially and optimally, both in person and remotely.