Who’s afraid of making changes?
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-47
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Learn how to cope with changes and the individual approach of each of us to change.
- See why it is sometimes difficult for us to make changes, even if we really want to.
- Receive seven powerful Rules of Change. These are rules for dealing optimally with change.
- Internalize the Rules of Change through games, exercises, stories and riddles for empowering teachers and through them students, adapted for both in person and remote teaching.