What are my strong points?
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-46
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Discover the Core Effect and how realizing our Inner Core can miraculously affect the self-esteem, satisfaction, and happiness of each of us, teachers and students.
- Understand what strong points are, why it’s so important to identify them, and how to use them to deal with social problems.
- Discover different techniques for identifying and applying the things we like doing and are good at, and how this can be applied in our children’s and student’s lives so they feel self-esteem, satisfaction, and motivation, with their friends, parents, and at school.
- See what strong points are common to kids and youth at present, in the technological age, with the screen culture.
- Do a fascinating exercise that will enable us to identify our specific dominant strengths systematically.
- Reveal 4 signs that help us identify our kids’ and students’ strengths.
- Discover 4 techniques for supporting our kids’ strengths after we’ve identified them.
- Receive a range of exercises, activities, games, and stories for identifying our strengths and those of our kids, adapted for in person and remote teaching.