The Simply Me “Parent - Teacher - Student” Great Event
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-6
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Experience together the Simply Me- Parent-Teacher-Student- Great Event! Its goals are:
- o Strengthening the parent-kid connection.
- o Child empowerment.
- o Increasing the parent-kid sense of belonging.
- Identify regular argument patterns in the home and how to stop them.
- Identify the Energy Boosts of parents and kids and how to integrate them into their daily lives;
- Map the strong points typical of both the kid and the parent, and build the Chain of Strengths.
- More surprises, so that at the end of each activity and game, the children and parents will receive “gifts for life”.