The Freedom to Be Me - Children
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-24
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Build the Class Identification Circle, an exercise for mapping areas that the class needs to improve and change.
- Play the Identification Circle Game, to demonstrate the class’s high area and low areas that need change and improvement.
- Find the 3 most common reasons for kids and student’s lack of success in various areas.
- Complete the Friendship Exercise for improving the area of friendship within the class.
- Receive a wide range of games, exercises, activities, and stories for empowering students both remotely and in person.