The Freedom to Be Me - Adults
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-22
- Formats : Online
Among the topics:
- Surprising stories about Hillary Clinton and Rolling Stone magazine
- 3 reasons why we repeat fixed behavior patterns that damage us
- A powerful tool, The Identification Circle, to identify all areas in our lives: What works and what needs improvement.
- The real reason for success in certain areas of life.
- 4 reasons for our lack of success in various areas of our lives that matter to us.
- 5 questions for improving low-rated areas in our lives.
- A wide range of games, exercises, activities, and stories for empowering teachers, both remotely and in-person.