Child Empowerment - Instilling Self Esteem
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-8
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Understand what self-esteem is, and how each of us can create self esteem for ourselves or for any other adult we work with, and for our kids and students.
- Discover 3 basic and simple conditions for child empowerment.
- Explore the three components of the Circle of Influence on child empowerment, and how we as teachers can change influence child empowerment and raise our own self-esteem.
- Experience the Simply Me Ladder to increase the kids’ and students’ self-esteem at any given moment.