How Happy Are We, and What is our Happiness Level?
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-60
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Practice and test how happy we are.
- Reveal how to measure happiness.
- Understand what affects our happiness more: the way we remember things or the way we experience things.
- Solve the Happiness Formula, and why we are often not happy.
- Answer the Happiness Quiz.
- Discover the connection between the show The Swan and the question: Do we really know what makes us happy?
- Reveal our subjective happiness scale.
- Receive games, stories, studies, exercises, and activities for improving our happiness level as adults and also that of the kids and students, both in person and remotely.