My Happiness and Me: Happy Kids in 10 Minutes a Day
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-10
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Hear my personal story that shows how everything began.
- Reveal why it is worthwhile for us to be happy.
- Hear about a fascinating study that will show us what influences our happiness.
- Discover what is the key to our happiness and what is the happiness pie of each and every one of us.
- Understand what the most worthwhile action is we can take in our life, and what is the number one enemy on our path to happiness.
- Hear about the happiness twins’ study, and its connection to understanding what percentage of our happiness is influenced by our genetic factors.
- Learn what is the Happy School/Kids in Ten Minutes a Day.
- Receive games, stories, studies, exercises, and activities to practice, train, and improve the happiness level both of us adults and of our kids and students, both in person and remotely.