Hybrid Game Breaks - 21 Days
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-25
- Formats : Online
Author and lecturer: Orly Katz
Track: PPD (Personalized Professional Development)
Teaching method: Asynchronous
Welcome to 21 days of Hybrid Experiential Game Breaks!
21 days of active class games and breaks, to be done over Zoom or face-to-face, for 10 minutes a day.
Fun, high energy, good mood, and empowerment!
The breaks can be adapted to your teaching needs, for any topic, for
any age, at any time that you see fit:
- Before lessons, after lessons, in the middle of lessons.
- Before tests, after tests.
- At the beginning of the day, the middle of the day, or the end
- of the day.
21 Breaks on various topics:
- Empowerment break.
- Cohesion break.
- Positive Thinking break.
- Giving break.
- Pantomime break.
- Surprise break, where you learn to create more and more
- game breaks to fill your Game Bank, and much more…
All that is required is 10 minutes of class time in order to create learner
- Good atmosphere.
- Empowering communication.
- Release of tension.
- High energy.
- And good mood!
- All that remains is to say: Let the morning begin with a smile!