It isn’t me, it’s my Dizzy… or: Techniques for overcoming the negative voice in our head
- Written By: Orly Katz
- Teaching Method : Asynchronous
- Module Number : MOD-36
- Formats : Online
Among the topics, we will:
- Study techniques for identifying the thinking patterns of kids and students.
- Receive a variety of games, exercises, stories and activities for toning our thinking muscle to think positive thoughts rather than negative thoughts.
- Learn more about Dizzies (our negative voices), and how they work.
- Identify together with the kids their personal Dizzy, and we will give it a funny/annoying name.
- Receive questionnaires and tools for monitoring our various Dizzies in the future and controlling our thinking muscle from negative to positive.