Non- Discrimination Policy
Updated on: January 1, 2017
Effective from: January 1, 2016
The two founders of Simply Me International, Orly Katz and Bilal Oudeh, come from completely different backgrounds (in terms of religion, race, gender, nationality), and as such, the Academy's motto is its "commitment to a non-discrimination policy which the Academy's staff and its population of learners daily apply in practice, both on a personal and a professional level".
Diversity is one of the strengths of our society.
Simply Me International supports diversity and is committed to maintaining employment and educational settings that are multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic, and all-inclusive.
Simply Me International does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities and operations. Activities and operations include, but are not limited to, the hiring and firing of employees, the provision of services and course enrollment. Simply Me International is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all its employees and learners.
We, at Simply Me International, will not tolerate harassment in any shape or form. Harassment defined as verbal, physical or nonverbal conduct that is directed at an individual or a group because of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, religion, political beliefs, national origin, age or disability.
We, at Simply Me International, do not tolerate retaliation in any shape or form. Retaliation includes attempting to penalize or take adverse action against a person because of his/her filing a complaint of discrimination or harassment and/or participating or assisting in any manner with an investigation or resolution of a complaint of discrimination or harassment. Adverse action includes, but is not limited to, making threats, intimidation, reprisals, or any other adverse action relating to the learning environment, employment, academic or institutional benefits.
An individual, who at the time of his/her complaint was employed by Simply Me International, or was enrolled as a student, or was an applicant for admission, may file a complaint to The Customer Care Department. at the follwoing e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for review and investigation regarding complaints against students, staff or third parties utilizing the Simply Me International's services.
Disclosure of instructor's proprietary interest policy:
Simply Me International hereby undertakes, with all the means at its disposable, before the opening of the course, to implement transparency and provide students full disclosure (conflict of interest declaration) with regards to the materials that accompany the course, that are sold to learners for a fee, and are developed by the Simply Me International team.
All Books are written by Orly Katz, the Co-Founder of Simply Me International. All Books are available for purchase on Amazon.
Time and manner of disclosure:
- The information required to be disclosed appears in the introductory email sent to participants (before the course opens) under the heading Course resources and reading material.
- The disclosure appears in the course syllabus on the Simply Me International website.
Intellectual property rights policy:
Simply Me International respects the intellectual and legal property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
With respect to our website and services, Simply Me International has adopted and implemented a policy respecting intellectual property that provides for the removal of any unauthorized materials and for the account termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online website and services who repeatedly infringe on intellectual property rights or who repeatedly submit unauthorized content.
Materials and online courses that appear on the Simply Me International website that are protected by copyright are used according to the following guidelines:
- All photographs, images or illustrations that are protected by copyright and appear in course presentations, are legally used by Simply Me International by obtaining permission or purchasing the rights to use the images from the copyright owner / relevant body.
- All stories that appear in course presentations and whose source is not Simply Me International, are used legally by acknowledgment of the author / source of the story.
- The use of any other material whose source is not Simply Me International , is accompanied with acknowledgment of its source.
Authorized use of materials from Simply Me International :
- Teachers who have completed the course, are entitled to transfer it in a school or institutional framework – for nonprofit, while giving credit to Simply Me International .
- Any other use of materials requires the student to obtain written approval from the management of Simply Me International , email: email@example.com
Updated on: January 1, 2017
Effective from:January 1, 2016
Our Commitment to Privacy
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information you directly provide to the Simply Me Academy when you contact us with queries, technical issues, to comment on the course website, or when you ask for information about how to use the content and/or services made available on the course website. This personal information, requested or required, may include your name, email address, telephone number(s), age, gender, date of birth.
Personal information submitted by you via the Contact Us page will not be added to our customer databases and we request it for the sole purpose of being able to respond to your query.
What other kind of information do we collect?
When you use the Website we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to a course, procuring an access code or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not obliged to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Website include, but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, activities you carry out or any content (audio or written) created by you.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following:
- To ensure that content on our website is presented for you and for your device in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts you have entered into with us.
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To help us understand more about how the Website is used and how to improve it.
When do we share information?
Your information may be shared within Simply Me International, only, and is not shared with or sold to third parties.
If you sign up for services that are managed or offered by other organizations, they will obtain your information.
If we believe that your use of the Website is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose to third parties the information we have obtained through the Website about you, to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
We may also disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; to enforce or apply any agreements or licenses with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Simply Me Academy, its employees, affiliates, agents, distributors, licensers, suppliers, and/or its customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If any part of our business (including those of our affiliates) is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; all transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Updating your personal details
Should any of your personal details change, we request that you notify us of these changes by email, so that our record of your personal information is correct and updated.
Changes to our Private Policy