Providing a rich toolbox for both individuals and professionals,
students and children on the path to being who they are – Simply Me!
Empowering Teachers To Empower Students Through:
- Listening to our intuition, to our body’s sensations, and body talk.
- Redirecting our thinking patterns from negative to positive.
- Shaping our surroundings to lift us up.
- Improving personal and leadership skills to increase our charisma.
- Taking action and more...
This is experienced through:
- Exercises and Activities
- Innovative Theories
Once you have experienced the program firsthand, you will receive training on how to independently impart these tools to your students and children, based on four keys from the Simply Me Model:
- The Key to the Power of Thought
- The Key to Body Talk
- The Key to the Environment
- The Key to Taking Action
Simple and easy to implement Keys that will reveal the secret of how to make a change, influence, and leave your mark on the younger generation and other adults!
How to raise students and children who accept themselves for who they are, believe in themselves, and fulfill their potential, on the way to being Simply Me...
Goals and Objectives:
The goals of this course are to:
- Use a rich toolbox: games, stories, riddles, questionnaires, activities, exercises, studies, and innovative theories, to strengthen intuition, body talk, and charisma, both personally and professionally, with the students and children, in the classroom and individually.
- Improving personal and leadership skills both as a person and as a teacher in the classroom, on the way to being Simply Me...
- Direct thinking patterns from pessimism to optimism for empowerment and the application of significant experiential learning for the students, to improve belonging, motivation, social skills, and the strengths of each student.
- Understand the nature, purpose, and benefits of identifying and practicing the ability to set boundaries and stand up for ourselves, both in and out of the classroom.
- Recognize how dealing with failure directly builds social and emotional skills when practiced regularly.
- Know how to design and implement an Action Plan to help students raise their motivation and self-awareness.
- Empower the teacher as a person, as a professional, and as a parent, and then apply and adapt the material for the younger generation, to empower the students and children through games, exercises, activities, stories, and innovative theory.
I believe this course should be compulsory for all trainee teachers and facilitators, but not just them, also for experienced teachers and facilitators within the system.
A wonderful, clear and comprehensible, interesting, stimulating, instructive, and blessed course! Thank you very much!
The course was constructed in an interesting, enjoyable, experiential, and enriching way.
I’m enchanted by the course! The idea of videos is wonderful, not to mention how interesting it is… I wrote down all the exercises, games, and activities. I’m already applying them with myself and with my kids and students!
Orly, I’ve finished studying and I’m excited again... Wow, What exceptional work!!!