- When was the last time you noticed your intuition?
- What was the incident?
- In what form did your intuition come? How did you feel when it appeared?
(Everyone's intuition appears in a certain form that usually repeats itself.)
- What did you do? Did you listen to your intuition? Yes or no?
- What was the result?
- Find out from your students/children:
What bothers them (or what they like) about school, their friends, their parents/others?
- What sensations do they feel when they are tense?
- How does the tension affect them?
- What can they do about it?
- How can you help them?
The next time your student/child says "My stomach hurts", you will be more equipped to understand what caused it…
Taken from our accredited online course for teachers:
Intuition, Charisma and Body Talk.
For more details about our Online Graduate Continuing Education Courses for Teachers click here.